Wednesday 12 October 2011

Layout / double pages

After exploration into how my booklet will fold I put some visuals together here are 4 experimental double pages.










I have concentrated on some of my initial key elements being appropriate typography, sky , and viewfinders. The pages almost work back to front the viewfinder acts as a frame looking into the photograph the situation. I have decides to go with a yellow backdrop I feel it suits the black and white photography.










The page turns to reveal the full image and works the opposite way to frame the previous image.










I want my album to not only be visually consistent but have a flowing theme, to reflect the music and the order of the songs I would like the album to be a story. I also feel that towards the back end the album becomes more serious and dark so perhaps the sky should as well.


Below i have constructed a pdf to best demonstrate how this will work.


No comments: