Tuesday 8 February 2011

Animating Discovery...

After deciding what channel I am using and now to represent this appropriately, I have thought carefully about where is best to use this within my animation and how the word will move  i,e should the letters dash across the page or sit in the centre etc.

After careful consideration I have decided that discovery should appear at the beginning of the animation and will be animated as the storyboards demonstrate below.















I have animated this open sequence and will show in more detail how this moves via a selection of screen shots.














Starts with a blank screen.














The word comes into focus.















Discovery appears in full focus.















World begins to morf into apple.



Apple makes complete transformation.


Apple begins to fall

No comments: