Tuesday 8 February 2011

Packaging Artwork...

Front cover + inside sleeves.
After referencing in my context how I would like my packaging to work in a sort of LP cd size sleeve accompanied by art work. I started to have a little play with how this might look image wise

I began to play with various elements I already had such as the sun that made up the closing part of my animation along with the type. I also kept very similar colours to the ones I had used throughout my animation I mixture of badge backgrounds and black and white.





























I felt however that the type I was using wasn't strong enough some of the individual letters did not line up in the same way they had within the animations. Yet I still liked the typeface and wanted to keep the natural hand drawn effect. To achieve this I traced the letters out (above) and made a new version below, still a rough but a working progress.

No comments: