Wednesday 19 October 2011

Banding / Development

Woking on the same Idea I decided upon one and took it further.

I like this version because the text when layered suites the rectangular shape. Also with the image aspect of the design the T is central to the word and the surrounding rectangle.


Above  / I had a little play with the hook idea, having it hand down as a singular shape.
Below / Curved hooks.



Below / Approaching the hook idea from a different angle hanging the hook from the bottom of the T lie a fishing rod to entire a fish from below?
I attempted this with a single hook also.
Below / I positioned the hook at the base of the square separating it from the text altogether.
Tried this with a double hook, thin this gives the work more balance.
I removed the surrounding square to see how it looked then.








No comments: