Monday 23 May 2011

Branding...

I am going to call my online company Quasak Souza. I have decided that the branding will be triangular in shape, I have made this decision because I like the idea of folding t shirts in triangles. This has inspired my branding.















Below I have started playing with some typography. I would like the branding as well as the packaging to be high end clean and sophisticated. A good example is Lacoste.













I wanted the type to work well with the branding and the shape so I was selective in the typefaces I chose. Looking closely at the below I prefer the upper case versions of the word. My favourites are big caslon and cochin.
Cochin more some as I prefer the shape of the Q as it guides the eye along, I also love the shape of the star symbol and how this breaks the words. I might try centralising this to see what it looks like.
























Next I had a go with shape and how type might be used within the branding.
























Below I have mixed the two together to create two versions I really like

No comments: