Monday 23 May 2011

PLAN..

After establishing my branding as Quasak Souza, an t shirt company that distributes online. I now plan to develop an appropriate range to accompany my t shirts.

Below is a rough plan of the sort of  products I might distribute I do not know if they all will be entirely the same by the end, and there is scope to add elements to. But so far this is what I hope to produce via the end of the module.





In short Quasak Souza is an online t shirt distributor, the branding dictates how the t shirt is folded. A thank you slip accompanies the t shirt placed on top along with a small catalogue or taster of the t shirt, haven't quite figured that bit out yet. These three elements are then wrapped and slot perfectly into an inner bow that matches the shape. This interior box then slots into another box to complete the package.






No comments: