Thursday 19 May 2011

NEW IDEA!!!!

My line of thought has taken me down many avenues this project from knifes and folks, to complimentary items. One design caught my imagination Dog and bone, I wanted to represent these two items by placing the bone structure of the dog beneath the animal.

Then it hit me that the range of t shirts could be based on animals and their skeletons. At first I thought I would print the bones beneath the animal in bright colours. Then I thought it might be a cool idea if the skeleton was printed with glow in the dark paint. I went down to screen print to see if it is possible and they had just the stuff I am a little anxious as to how this will come out on fabric I can only imagine it will look a little something like the below.




























I have also thought about other colours, I suppose the only way I will know for sure is trying it out.


No comments: