Thursday 19 May 2011

Cutlery T shirts...

CHANGE OF DIRECTION!!!!
I think the idea of making cutlery sets has been done before but one thing I have never seen is cutlery on t shirts. So my idea is to rebrand Gormans as a t shirt manufacturer and make t shirts that celebrate their famous patterns i'e Chantilly.


Below is an idea of the sort of the range of products that might be produced.
I took the patterns I produced previously and applied them to t shirts to see if my idea has any legs.








































I like the idea of a pattern but feel at some time this must be contained within a shape if this be the simple shape of the packaging or promotional material.






































I feel this pattern would make nice wrapping paper for a product ?

I was curious to see how these patterns might look on t shirts, I made some up below.





No comments: