Thursday 26 May 2011

Development and Finals for Web / PRD and Rhombus design.

Below are my 5 web pages mapped out on photoshop all I need to do now is make them work.

Home Page.





















About Page.





















Work Page.






















Contact Page.



















News Page.



As well as developing a webpage for my web brief I had a go at mapping one out for my t shirt company Quasak Souza. This being my only point of distribution. The webpage will contain an initial home page I thought up a statement that I would hope captures the imagination. " The real Quasak Souza. 

I have used a bright yellow to back my statement as well as arial narrow.

The website will contain key information within its buttons such as clear access to designs as well a purchase, so that my product can be distributed easily.
Once these buttons have been triggered by the mouse a list scrolls down to show other info and further options. I'e Range...
This then opens to another scroll down menu with a list of various design range when you click on a desired product this opens a new page.

New page opens with various t shirt designs displayed.
There is a slight half tone over each design, when the customer sees a design they desire they simply roll the curser over the image to have a clear view.
When the image is clicked the customer can have a closer look at the product, more information becomes assessable also.
On this page the same effect the curser removes the half tone for a clear view.
Below is alternative page that demonstrates other pages.


Below is how the site will be viewed on screen.
Just a little something i'v added after looking at a lot of websites via my context I have noticed there are a lot of fashion shots I want to do something similar I might place in my webpage. Anyways I'v produced a small pdf to demonstrate this.











How it might look on screen.


No comments: