Monday 23 May 2011

T shirt / Tag...

Just a simple little idea for the clothes tags keeping the same consistent shape. I figured the main tag made from card could contain the branding on one side with the skeleton on the opposite the upper layer would then be cut in the same shape but made from associate so the design could be properly viewed.

It might not make much sense until I make it and photograph, here are the designs so far.


After measuring the appropriate size of the tag 10 cm at the base and 5.5 high. I printed the branding and the second image down back to back. To keep the theme of the bone structure consistent I printed the illustration onto acetate so when the two images lined up a similar effect to the t shirt was achieved.

I then attached the tag to my t shirt.


No comments: