Monday 23 May 2011

T Shirts...

I made a visit to print early in the week to figure out if my idea was achievable. I left with a made up screen and a pot of glow in the dark paint.
























The print came out really well, I printed on 4 different colours for a little variation.


After printing my t shirts, I decided to get some shots of my product in context. So Simon Cherry kindly volunteered to be my model. I believe I will use these images at a later date to make a catalogue or part of a webpage.

I didn't have time to make up the rest of the t shirts so I proposed the rest of them. I also looked into the possibility of using alternative paints to print, as well as glow in the dark inks there is light sensitive paint and heat sensitive.

Also glow in the dark paints come in different colours so I had a go at proposing some of these to see what other t shirts might look like if I took my idea further.




Proposed t shirts.






No comments: