Monday 23 May 2011

Thank you slip.

Quasak souza is a high end t shirt manufacturer, I want my customer to feel special. Another idea I had was to create a thank you slip I plan to foil block this on both sides. The secondary function of this is to direct people to my source of distribution, my website. So as they might further buy into the brand as well as mull over other ranges and designs.

Below is both sides of the design this will sit nicely on top of the t shirt.



My initial idea was foil block the design on both sides however I found that the foil does not stick to Digital so I had to produce the design on one side of paper on laser jet.

I made foil blocked on gold and black also reversing the image to see if this made more impact.

My final resolution is shown below resting on the t shirt in the same way it will in the final package.





No comments: