Monday 23 May 2011

Wrapping Paper.

I want my t shirt to be wrapped as well as concealed within the packaging. So i started using the imagery I already have to come up with some basic Ideas, I'm looking mostly at shape and key colours that have been consistent throughout my designs.


















The below is more of what I might use I prefer the simplicity and the face that it is a sort of standard design. This means it could work across other future ranges bar this one.


I have decided to keep the backing above originally I wanted to print my design onto tracing paper as a spot varnish. I was unable to do this as the large printers were all booked up to achieve a different effect I made the black into an opaque Gray so as the layers below showed through.


A demonstration of how the content might show through.
Below I have a final image of how all 4 components t shirt, fold, wrapping and thank you slip work together to make a package that fits beautifully to be finally positioned within its box.


No comments: